Procedure for requesting Reconsideration of: Materials, Meeting Rooms, Displays, Programs and Online Applications.
Patrons are encouraged to speak to staff about their concerns at the branch level. If the patron would like their request for reconsideration to be addressed by the Reconsideration Committee, they can fill out and submit this form. A printable copy is also available HERE and this completed paper version can be returned to any branch as well.
- A response is generally provided by the Reconsideration Committee within 3-4 weeks.
- Appeals may be made to the director within 30 days.
- The Director will respond within in 30 days.
- An appeal to the board may be made within 30 days.
- The Library Board will respond within 30 Days with the final decision following the next Library Board Meeting.
This form may be used to begin a reconsideration. Please review the Reconsideration of Materials Policy.