Library at Your Door
Library Services for the Homebound
Unable to visit The County Library due to illness, injury, or disability? With our Library at Your Door service, you can have a variety of physical materials mailed directly to you.
- Participation requires a current resident Salt Lake County Library Card
- Available materials include books, large print books, audiobooks, music, movies, and more
- Fill out the form. Consider the option of a library contact, they can help find materials that reflect your interests and help you place them on hold.
- Up to 10 items may be checked out
- Up to 10 items may be placed on hold
- 5-week checkout period; DVD checkout period is 3 weeks
- Materials may be returned by mail (in the fabric bags provided) or dropped off at any of our locations
If you would like personal help, please call 801.948.7933 to leave a message and we will return your call as quickly as possible.