Book Club Resources
Book Club Collections
Host your own book club with the help of the Library's Book Club Collections! Salt Lake County Library lends book sets to book clubs, book groups, community groups, and more. A book club set includes 15-20 copies of a single title. These titles are great for book club discussions. Check out the lists of available titles below.
Looking for a set of books for your next book club? Reserve multiple copies.
- Book Club Collection at Millcreek
- Book Club Collection at Sandy
- Book Club Collection at South Jordan
- Reserving Multiple Copies for your Book Club
Call Customer Service at 801.943.4636 and ask to speak to a librarian located in the branch where you would like to pick up the books. If there are sufficient available copies, the librarian will help you reserve them for your club and answer questions.
You may check the library's online catalog to see if the Sandy, Millcreek or South Jordan Branches have the Book Club Set Collection copies you want. You may then go directly to that library to pick them up. If you call first (through Customer Service, 801-943-4636), the copies can be pulled for you.
- Book Club Collections are located at the Millcreek, Sandy, and South Jordan locations.
- Each library has over 50 titles to choose from.
- Each title has between 15-25 copies.
- Availability of the sets is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Check out period is the same as a regular item (21 days).
- Can be renewed, if available.
- Can place a hold and pick up at any County Library.
- Copies must be available in the system at the time of request.
- Can be returned at any County Library.
- Reserve copies up to one week in advance. The Library System cannot hold titles months in advance.
- Any titles available in the library system can be reserved for a book group, not just titles offered in the book club sets.
- Limit of 25 copies.