Virtual and distanced activities going on all summer to keep your family enriched and engaged with the ZAP Kids Summer Passport.
How to participate
- Use the digital Reading Record or obtain one at your local branch
- Record your reading and activities
- Finish your Reading Record and return it to your County Library branch for:
- A book of your choice
- Entry into a drawing
- A coupon sheet for local attractions
- Keep the summer fun going with an Adventure Game board for even more chances to win!
- Completing at least 13 adventures earns a free book and entry into a prize drawing
- Completing all adventures earns an additional prize drawing entry
- Obtain an Adventure Game board at your local branch
- Have fun!
- Why participate?
There are Oceans of Possibilities in the ways you might read, create, learn, play, and connect your way to prizes and discounted activities.
Here are some reasons you, your friends, and your family should participate in the Summer Reading Challenge:
- Reading benefits everyone, regardless of age
- Reading over the summer increases test scores
- Earning prizes with your friends and family is fun!
- Setting and achieving reading goals gives you a sense of accomplishment
- Continue your summer adventure