Simply yoga using a chair helps reduce stress and pain, improves balance, builds strength and improves general wellness. No yoga mat needed. Learn gentle yoga for home or office. Free support materials too, all abilities welcome.
- West Jordan LibraryOctober 4 at 11:30 a.m.
- Draper LibraryOctober 4 at 4:00 p.m.
- Draper LibraryOctober 11 at 4:00 p.m
- West Jordan LibraryOctober 11 at 11:30 a.m.
- Draper LibraryOctober 18 at 4:00 p.m.
- Draper LibraryOctober 25 at 4:00 p.m.
- Holladay LibraryOctober 4 at 11:30 a.m.
Join one of your favorite princesses for a storytime, games and songs, autographs and even pictures with the princess.
- Magna LibraryOctober 15 at 11:00 a.m.
- Riverton LibraryOctober 17 at 10:30 a.m.
- Sandy LibraryNovember 5 at 10:30 a.m.
- Magna LibraryNovember 12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Columbus LibraryNovember 19 at 3:30 p.m.
- Tyler LibraryNovember 22 at 2:30 p.m.
- Draper LibraryNovember 24 at 7:00 p.m.
Adventures, activities and action-packed fun geared just for guys! Join us for a great new theme each month based on books boys love. Check your neighborhood library's calendar to find fun events happening near you. For boys age 7-11.
Join us for lively discussions, activities, friendship and fun! Visit your neighborhood library's calendar for a detailed schedule of book discussions and activities. For girls ages 8–12, accompanied by mom or other caring adult. No younger siblings please.
Your little ones won't want to miss the entertaining puppet programs from Utah Puppet Theater with Coralie Leue. These events happen at various libraries throughout the county on various days and times. Check your neighborhood library's calendar to find the fun puppet events happening near you. For children ages 3-9.