Get paid to learn virtually this summer with United Way of Salt Lake in the Brainfuse Summer Learning Incentive Program.
Summer Reading 2021
How to participate
- Use the digital Reading Record, obtain one at your local branch, or
print from home: Pre-Readers, Kids, Teens, or Adults
- Record your reading and activities
- Finish your Reading Record and return it to your County Library branch for:
- A book of your choice
- Entry into a drawing
- A coupon sheet for local attractions
- Keep the summer fun going with a BINGO card!
- Have fun!
- Why participate?
Tails and tales keeps you and your furry, fishy, and feathered friends entertained this summer as you read, create, learn, play, and connect your way to prizes and discounted activities.
Here are some reasons you, your friends, and your family should participate in the Summer Reading Challenge:
- Reading benefits everyone, regardless of age
- Reading over the summer increases test scores
- Earning prizes with your friends and family is fun!
- Setting and achieving reading goals gives you a sense of accomplishment
- Continue your summer adventure
Virtual and distanced activities going on all summer to keep your family enriched and engaged with the ZAP Kids Summer Passport.
Receive a $1,000 scholarship just for participating in the Summer Reading Challenge.
Upon completion of the Tails and Tales Summer Reading Challenge, please take the following survey to tell us what you thought. We'll use the feedback to improve future Summer Reading programs.