What is this? Premium Resources
- Legal Information Reference Center Providing online full text for many of the top consumer legal reference books, Legal Information Reference Center™ contains more than 310 full-text publications and thousands of legal forms. Many of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation's oldest and most-respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses. This database offers the everyday user the necessary tools and detailed “how-to” instructions to independently address a wide-range of legal issues including business law, financial planning, family law, property & real estate and rights & disputes.
- Law eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of Supreme Court cases & national survey of state law.
- Legal Collection EBSCO's Legal Collection contains full text for more than 250 of the world's most respected, scholarly law journals. Legal Collection is an authoritative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE