What is this? Premium Resources
- Military & Government Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government, EBSCO Military & Government offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals, and other content.
- Social Science eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference eBooks collection on the subject of sociology, mysticism, metaphysics, and parapsychology.
- Nation & World Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference eBooks collection on the subject of country and state information including statistics, culture, and geographic features.
- Points of View Reference Center Points of View is designed to assist researchers in understanding the full scope of controversial subjects. Each Points of View Essay includes a series of questions and additional material to generate further thought. Also included are thousands of supporting articles from the world’s top political and societal publications. The Points of View Debate Blog is a forum for students to express and exchange their unique views on topics in the news.
- Explora: Current Events EBSCO Explora Current Events category contains three featured topics. Click on one of the featured topics or click on the More link to view all topics in that category.
- World Book Timelines World Book Timelines offers hundreds of pre-generated timelines across eight broad topics, which cover various time periods in history or span the life of historical public figures.
- World Book Advanced World Book Advanced includes full encyclopedic and multimedia databases supplemented with online books, primary sources, website links, back in time articles, special reports and more.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources In Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE