What is this? Premium Resources
- Points of View Reference Center Points of View is designed to assist researchers in understanding the full scope of controversial subjects. Each Points of View Essay includes a series of questions and additional material to generate further thought. Also included are thousands of supporting articles from the world’s top political and societal publications. The Points of View Debate Blog is a forum for students to express and exchange their unique views on topics in the news.
- Electronic Reference Books Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Military & Government Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government, EBSCO Military & Government offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals, and other content.
- Utah Legal Forms Thomson Gale Legal Forms provides a wide selection of state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms across the most popular legal areas.
- Explora: History and Social Science EBSCO Explora History and Social Science category contains three featured topics. Click on one of the featured topics or click on the More link to view all topics in that category.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources In Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Nation & World Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference eBooks collection on the subject of country and state information including statistics, culture, and geographic features.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE