What is this? Premium Resources
- Physics Oxford Physics collection contains 2 books including A Dictionary of Physics and A Dictionary of Weights, Measures, and Units.
- Gale Science Experiments Includes experiments that will challenge students to think more deeply about the scientific principles at work in everyday life.
- Science & Technology Oxford Science & Technology covers a collection of dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works on various scientific topics.
- Science eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of science.
- Science Databases EBSCO Science Databases contain full-text science magazines and journals, multimedia records, and Web sites.
- DK-Eyewitness Science A collection of ebooks from the publisher DK with information on all areas of science.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources In Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Science Click the EBSCO Student Research Center's Science topic on the left sidebar to search chemistry, physics, biology, cloning, wildlife, anatomy, geology, archaeology, endangered species, space exploration, weather & climate, etc.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Mad Sci Network A collective cranium of scientists providing answers to your questions. The MadSci Network fields questions in 26 different subjects, covering topics in astronomy, the biological sciences, chemistry, computer science, earth sciences, engineering, and physics.
- Learning Science New and emerging "learning tools" of science education such as real-time data collection, simulations, inquiry based lessons, interactive web lessons, micro-worlds, and imaging, among others that can help make teaching science an exciting and engaging endeavor.
- SpaceFlight Information in relation to NASA's mission to pioneer the future in space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research.
- Physics Demonstrations Online University of California Berkeley Physics Lecture Demonstrations
- WebElements Periodical Table The periodic table on the web.
- MORE SITES