What is this? Premium Resources
- Science & Technology Oxford Science & Technology covers a collection of dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works on various scientific topics.
- Earth Sciences and Geography Oxford Earth Sciences and Geography collection includes 7 books of encyclopedia, dictionaries,and companions on earth sciences, weather & climate, environment & conservation, global change and geography.
- Environment Oxford Environment collection contains 3 books including A Dictionary of Ecology, The Oxford Companion to Global Change and Encyclopedia of Climate and Weather.
- Gale Science Experiments Includes experiments that will challenge students to think more deeply about the scientific principles at work in everyday life.
- Science eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of science.
- Earth/Environment Databases Search full-text science magazines and journals, multimedia records, and Web sites on topics of earth & environment via EBSCO Science Databases.
- Environment eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of global warming, climate change, weather, endangered species, biomes and landforms.
- DK-Eyewitness Science A collection of ebooks from the publisher DK with information on all areas of science.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources In Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Science Click the EBSCO Student Research Center's Science topic on the left sidebar to search chemistry, physics, biology, cloning, wildlife, anatomy, geology, archaeology, endangered species, space exploration, weather & climate, etc.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Extreme Science Collection of science and technology information and resources available on the Internet, including resources for students working on science fair projects and teachers needing content for science lessons
- Earth Science Explorer Images, videos, books, careers, games, and earth science news and information.
- The Encyclopedia of Earth Non-technical articles about the Earth, its natural environments, and their interaction with society.
- Earth Today This web site provides a quick look at the information presented in the Earth Today exhibit as well as links to many of the near real-time data sets used to study the Earth.
- Interactive Climate Pages Observation, analysis, and diagnosis of weather and climate physical processes necessary to increase understanding of Earth's physical environment, including the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and land.
- MORE SITES