What is this? Premium Resources
- Mango Languages Mango's unique teaching method quickly engages you in real conversations between two native speakers. Your instructor will take you through every step of the process!
- Bilingual Dictionaries Oxford Bilingual Dictionaries contains complete online texts for nine pairs of bilingual dictionaries such as French-English, English-French, German-English, English-German, Italian-English, English-Italian, Welsh-English, English-Welsh & etc.
- Language Reference Oxford Language Reference offers more than a dozen references to help with English language understanding and usage.
- English Dictionaries & Thesauri English Dictionaries & Thesauri covers a wider choice of dictionaries and thesauruses, including the New Oxford American Dictionary, The Australian Oxford Dictionary, the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, The Oxford American Thesaurus of Current English, & etc.
- Linguistics Oxford Linguistics contains complete online texts for 2 books on Linguistics.
- Learning Express Library Learning Express Library includes a section of practice tests for those preparing for and taking TOEFL. (Test of English as a Foreign Language) internet based test.
- Testing & Education Ref Ctr Gale Testing & Education Ref Ctr contains educational website that helps with TOEFL instruction and English reading and writing skills improvement.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- BBC Languages Learn languages in your own time and have fun. Interactive website includes video, beginning courses in only 12 weeks, newsletter and essential phrases in 36 languages.
- Live Mocha Livemocha is the world's largest language learning community with over 2 million members! Designed for all language goals and skill levels, Livemocha offers free and plus learning options that actually work – and make learning languages social and fun!
- Byki Byki is a powerful and personalized language-learning system. It locks foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them perfectly and remember them forever.
- Language Sites A site referencing many sites regarding English language usage: etymology, grammar, language columns, linguistic links, puns, word games, dictionaries and more.
- FSI Language Courses Welcome to fsi-language-courses.com, the home for language courses developed by the Foreign Service Institute. These courses were developed by the United States government and are in the public domain. It is an independent, non-profit effort to foster the learning of worldwide languages.
- MORE SITES