What is this? Premium Resources
- Consumer Reports Search the database to find up-to-date evaluations from Consumers Union on the latest home appliances, technology, cars, and other household and personal necessities.
- U.S. Consumers/Life Styles Use this database of over 203 million U.S. consumers to conduct market research, and locate friends and relatives.
- Business Source Premier EBSCO Business Source Premier provides full text of journals in all disciplines of business with a database going back to 1886.
- Computer Source EBSCO Computer Source provides researchers with the latest information and current trends in high technology. This database offers full text for nearly 300 publications.
- Health Source Consumer EBSCO Health Source - Consumer Edition provides information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health.
- Consumer Magazines Search for full text articles from past issues of Consumer Reports, Consumer's Digest, and other Consumer-oriented periodicals. Click the Publications tab on the top blue bar to search, browse and access these consumer related magazines via EBSCO MasterFile Premier.
- UtahFutures.org A free website geared to students from grades 6-12 and adults entering the workforce, the site can help you chart your future and determine a number of variables: how much money you want to earn, careers that best suit you, where to go to college, scholarships and résume writing. Supported by The Utah State Library and other state agencies.
- Tuition Funding Sources Designed to help students find scholarships, college and career information, TFS offers students the largest scholarship database in the world with over $41 Billion in scholarship awards along with a career personality test and detailed college and career information.
- GreenFile EBSCO GreenFile is a research database focusing on the relationship between human beings and the environment, with information on topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Consumer World Consumer World is a public service, non-commercial guide with over 2000 of the most useful consumer resources.
- Federal Citizen Information Center A trusted one-stop source for answers to questions about consumer problems and government services.
- FTC Consumer Protection The FTC is an agency of the United States government which focuses on promoting a competitive market and protecting consumers from false advertising and unfair business practices.
- USA.gov Consumer Guide Official information and services from the U.S. government for consumers.
- Utah Division of Consumer Protection Information for consumers to protect them from unfair and deceptive business practices, to encourage the development of fair business practices, and to provide consumer education.
- MORE SITES