What is this? Premium Resources
- Consumer Reports Search the database to find up-to-date evaluations from Consumers Union on the latest home appliances, technology, cars, and other household and personal necessities.
- U.S. Consumers/Life Styles Use this database of over 203 million U.S. consumers to conduct market research, and locate friends and relatives.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- Consumer Magazines Search for full text articles from past issues of Consumer Reports, Consumer's Digest, and other Consumer-oriented periodicals. Click the Publications tab on the top blue bar to search, browse and access these consumer related magazines via EBSCO MasterFile Premier.
- Auto Repair Reference Center ARRC contains information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles, with repair information and wiring diagrams for most vintage makes starting as far back as 1954.
- Small Engine Repair Ref Ctr Small Engine Repair Reference CenterTM covers small engine repair assistance, including: ATVs, commercial mowers, farm tractors, generators, motorcycles, marine (boats), outdoor power equipment, PWC (personal watercraft/jet ski), snowblowers, snowmobiles, tillers and other small engines.
- Business & Legal Search EBSCO Business & Legal for full text resources on virtually all subject areas related to business.
- UtahFutures.org A free website geared to students from grades 6-12 and adults entering the workforce, the site can help you chart your future and determine a number of variables: how much money you want to earn, careers that best suit you, where to go to college, scholarships and résume writing. Supported by The Utah State Library and other state agencies.
- Tuition Funding Sources Designed to help students find scholarships, college and career information, TFS offers students the largest scholarship database in the world with over $41 Billion in scholarship awards along with a career personality test and detailed college and career information.
- GreenFile EBSCO GreenFile is a research database focusing on the relationship between human beings and the environment, with information on topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond.
- MasterFILE™ Premier EBSCO MasterFILE™ Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- USA.gov Consumer Guide Online U.S. government information, resources, and services.
- ConsumerSearch ConsumerSearch provides full reports and top-rated products based on expert and user reviews for each product category.
- FindHow The How-To search engine covers How-Tos ranging from everyday activities and topics of interest to things you've always wanted to try or learn but didn't know how to get started.
- Howcast Howcast engages consumers to watch and share free, useful how-to videos and guides produced in-house at Howcast Studios, as well as by innovative media partners, trusted brands, and individual contributors.
- Kelly Blue Book New and Used Car pricing reports including nearly 900 models of the new autos.
- MORE SITES