What is this? Premium Resources
- MEDLINE EBSCO MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
- Health Source Consumer EBSCO Health Source - Consumer Edition provides information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health.
- Alt HealthWatch EBSCO Alt HealthWatch provides in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine.
- Salem Health Covers diseases, disorders, treatments, procedures, specialties, anatomy, biology, and issues in an A-Z format
- Medicine & Health Oxford Reference's Medicine and health collection contains medical dictionaries, companions and other reference publications.
- Medicine eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of Cancer, Drugs and Alcohol, Senior Health, Medical Tests and more.
- Health Click the EBSCO Student Research Center's Health topic on the left side bar to search articles on diseases, aging, food & nutrition, alternative medicine & treatments, health care costs, prevention & wellness, etc.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources In Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Good Health Info. @ Your Library Access through the Pioneer Website to variety of medical information sites.
- NLM Gateway A Web-based system that lets users search simultaneously in multiple retrieval systems. It allows users of NLM services to initiate searches from one Web interface, providing "one-stop searching" for many of NLM's information resources or databases.
- Utahealthnet From the University of Utah, health information for the consumer. Topics vary from diseases to health insurance.
- Health & Safety Topics CDC.gov provides direct access to important health and safety topics, scientific articles, data and statistics, tools and resources – and over 900 topics in the CDC.gov A-Z Index.
- Health Information Literacy A site produced by the Medical Librarians Association to provide accurate and understandable medical information to the public.
- MORE SITES