What is this? Premium Resources
- MEDLINE EBSCO MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
- Medicine eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of Cancer, Drugs and Alcohol, Senior Health, Medical Tests and more.
- Health Source Consumer EBSCO Health Source - Consumer Edition provides information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health.
- Health Source Nursing EBSCO Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences EBSCO Psychology and Behavioral Sciences covers information concerning topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods.
- Alt HealthWatch EBSCO Alt HealthWatch provides in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine.
- Salem Health Covers diseases, disorders, treatments, procedures, specialties, anatomy, biology, and issues in an A-Z format
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE