What is this? Premium Resources
- Salem Health Covers diseases, disorders, treatments, procedures, specialties, anatomy, biology, and issues in an A-Z format
- MEDLINE EBSCO's MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
- Health Source Consumer EBSCO Health Source-Consumer Edition provides information on many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health.
- Alt HealthWatch EBSCO's Alt HealthWatch provides in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine.
- Medicine & Health Oxford Reference's Medicine and health collection contains medical dictionaries, companions and other reference publications.
- Medicine Collection Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of Cancer, Drugs and Alcohol, Senior Health, Medical Tests and more.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Diseases Database The Diseases Database is a cross-referenced index of human disease, medications, symptoms, signs, abnormal investigation findings etc.
- Disease Outbreak News From the World Health Organization, current information about disease outbreaks world-wide.
- National Institute of Mental Health Scientific and statistical information concerning mental illness research and treatment.
- Flu-Evidence Based Information Portal Scientific flu information for clinicians, nurses and the public.
- WebMD Popular information site with information about diseases and conditions, drugs, diet and exercise and more.
- MORE SITES