What is this? Premium Resources
- Gale Encyclopedias A wider choice of encyclopedias on Arts, Business, Education, Environment, Medicine, Multicultural Studies, Nation and World, Religion, Science and Social Science.
- World Book Advanced World Book Advanced includes full encyclopedic and multimedia databases supplemented with online books, primary sources, website links, back in time articles, special reports and more.
- World Book Timelines World Book Timelines offers hundreds of pre-generated timelines across eight broad topics, which cover various time periods in history or span the life of historical public figures.
- Grzimek’s Animal Life Grzimek’s Animal Life Encyclopedia, has long been regarded as a leading source of information on “everything animal.” This new resource, designed as a one-stop knowledge portal, combines more than 12,000 photos, maps, videos, audio clips and interactive tools with popular periodicals such as Audubon and Nature, as well as real-time news and Web sites to create a full learning experience.
- Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia has over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas. Search via EBSCO's Databases.
- The Columbia Encyclopedia The Columbia Encyclopedia contains more than 51,000 entries on a vast range of topics, and has more than 84,000 cross-reference links.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources in Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Explora Explora provides easy-to-use features and reliable content from the world’s leading magazines and reference books covering a wide range of subjects, such as: Arts & Literature, Geography, Social Studies, History, Science, Health and Sports.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE