What is this? Premium Resources
- Ancestry.com - in Library Access Only NOTE: This database can only be used from within a SLCo library due to license restrictions.Approximately 4,000 databases including U.S. Federal Census images and indexes, historical maps, American Genealogical Biographical Index, Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage, Social Security Death Index, WWI Draft Registration Cards, Federal Slave Narratives, & Civil War collection.
- Heritage Quest With over 25,000 books, the entire U.S. Federal Census, PERSITM, and other expanding collections, HeritageQuest Online gives any patron the chance to tap in to one of the largest collections of genealogy material in the country.
- WorldVitalRecords Genealogy databases and family history networking tools with thousands of databases—including birth, death, military, census, and parish records.
- ProQuest Newsstand Includes international, national and regional papers such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, The Guardian, etc.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE
What is this? Top Web Sites
- Ancestor Hunt Search for ancestors and locate your family surnames in some of the best and largest free genealogy databases online.
- Family Search Wiki This wiki is compiled by the Family History Library Genealogy Reference Consultants, who are experienced in world wide research strategies, sources and languages.
- Mortality Schedules Instantly search over 1 billion genealogy records nationwide or by individual state.
- Utah Digital Newspapers Containing 200,000 digitized pages from 25 local Utah newspapers printed between 1879 and 1956. View not only complete historical newspaper pages, but also search content by keyword.
- Genealogy Portals Top search engines, directories, portals & browsers for genealogy & family history.
- MORE SITES