What is this? Premium Resources
- First Research First Research is an Internet-based tool that allows users to easily understand the challenges, opportunities, and operations of more than 900 Industry Segments.
- Stock Reports: InvestorEdge Mergent InvestorEdge houses over 4000 Equity Research Reports, updated weekly, providing expert analysis and buy, sell, and hold recommendations from Ford Equity Research.
- Morningstar Investment Investment resource specialized in fund investing. Offers news, commentary, fund information, tutorial, tools and forums.
- Business eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library reference e-books collection on the subject of small business, everyday finance & personal money management.
- Business Source Premier EBSCO's Business Source Premier is the industry’s most used business research database, providing full text for more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications.
- Market Research Reports EBSCO Publishing's "market research reports" offer detailed analyses about a specific market situation within a geographic area. The reports contain information on market shifts due to social, technological and economic changes.
- SWOT Analyses A SWOT Analysis provides detailed information about a company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The SWOT Analysis data indexed in EBSCOhost is provided by Datamonitor, a leading provider of online database and analysis services for key industry sectors.
- Small Business Reference Center Small Business Reference Center™ provides up to date information on relevant topics from starting a company, operations management and sales to growing or rescuing a business. The database contains nearly 400 full-text periodicals and over 450 full-text reference books.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE