What is this? Premium Resources
- Small Business Reference Center Small Business Reference Center™ provides up to date information on relevant topics from starting a company, operations management and sales to growing or rescuing a business. The database contains nearly 400 full-text periodicals and over 450 full-text reference books.
- Business Source Premier EBSCO's Business Source Premier is the industry’s most used business research database, providing full text for more than 2,300 journals, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications.
- Regional Business News EBSCO's Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Stock Reports: InvestorEdge Mergent InvestorEdge houses over 4000 Equity Research Reports, updated weekly, providing expert analysis and buy, sell, and hold recommendations from Ford Equity Research.
- Market Research Reports EBSCO Publishing's "market research reports" offer detailed analyses about a specific market situation within a geographic area. The reports contain information on market shifts due to social, technological and economic changes.
- SWOT Analyses A SWOT Analysis provides detailed information about a company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The SWOT Analysis data indexed in EBSCOhost is provided by Datamonitor, a leading provider of online database and analysis services for key industry sectors.
- ReferenceUSA Search U.S. Businesses, U.S. Standard White Pages, Employers USA and U.S. New Businesses from any library location or from home.
- Morningstar Investment Investment resource specialized in fund investing. Offers news, commentary, fund information, tutorial, tools and forums.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE