What is this? Premium Resources
- Biography Reference Center Biography Reference Center offers a comprehensive collection of more than 450,000 full text biographies, including the complete full text run of Biography Today and Biography Magazine, as well as thousands of narrative biographies that are not available in other databases.
- Biographies Biography in Context delivers outstanding research support with nearly a million biographical entries spanning history and geography.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources in Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Student Research Center Your search results can be easily sorted by source type - biographies, magazines, reference books, photos, primary source documents via EBSCO Student Research Center's keyword search or topic search.
- Electronic Reference Books Collection of Gale Virtual Reference Library's reference e-books covering a variety of subjects, including many biographies. Searchable and browsable.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE