What is this? Premium Resources
- Art eBooks Access to the full text of Gale Virtual Reference Library Collection reference e-books on the subject of Art and Design.
- Biography Reference Center Biography Reference Center offers a comprehensive collection of more than 450,000 full text biographies, including the complete full text run of Biography Today and Biography Magazine, as well as thousands of narrative biographies that are not available in other databases.
- Biographies Gale Biography in Context delivers outstanding research support with nearly a million biographical entries spanning history and geography.
- Universal Class Learn something new today! Choose over 500 online continuing education courses from Recorded Books' Universal Class for Libraries.
- Student Resources Gale Student Resources in Context provides holistic topic perspectives by integrating a multitude of content, including reference articles, magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, multimedia records(charts, graphs, maps,tables), video and audio content.
- Explora: Arts and Literature EBSCO Explora Arts and Literature category contains three featured topics. Click on one of the featured topics or click on the More link to view all topics in that category.
- THESE LINKS LEAVE THE MAIN LIBRARY WEBSITE