- How To Reserve Multiple Copies from Our Book Club SetsInstructions on reserving and picking up your sets.
- Book Club Collection @MillcreekA list of titles available for check out includes links to discussion guides, author websites, etc.
- Book Club Collection @South JordanThis list of titles available for check out includes links to annotations, discussion guides, author websites, and more. Comments about the books are welcome.
- Our Goodreads Reading ChallengesView and accept our challenges to read some interesting titles. Complete with prizes!
- Whitmore Nonfiction Book ClubWe meet once a month at Whitmore library to discuss pre-selected good narrative nonfiction.
- Salt Lake County Book Discussion GroupsCheck out these ongoing monthly book discussions at various Salt Lake County Libraries.
- Salt Lake County Online Book ClubWhen you join, you will receive a five minute read from a chapter of a book for five days.
- Book-Clubs-Resource.comInformation on general interest and special interest online book groups as well as ideas for starting your own online discussions.
- Masterpiece Book & Film ClubThis club provides guides and suggestions to give viewers the opportunity to read and discuss selected books alongside their screen adaptations.
- The Book Club CenterMany free online book discussion or subject groups offerings from Barnes and Noble.
- Reader's CircleA book club networking site serving the US, Canada, and Australia with listings for local groups, author events, & phone chats.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts Book ClubChoose a book to read. Then see related art at the museum on a book club tour.
- NoveList PlusProvides information on authors, plots, suggested titles and more.
- Reading Group ChoicesProvides ideas for great books to read and discuss.
- Reading Group GuidesAn online community for reading groups with advice and ideas for starting a reading group, running your existing group, choosing what to read, links of interest, books about reading groups and book guides with suggestions for discussion questions.
- BookBrowse.comOffers information for book clubs and reading groups including free reading guides for selected titles, practical advice on finding a book club or starting your own and an on-line discussion forum.
- Beacon PressReading group guides for unusual titles from this independent publisher of serious fiction and nonfiction titles.
- Harper CollinsOffers discussion guides for many titles, plus author information, web sites, reading tips, advice for starting a reading group, and a monthly newsletter.
- Henry Holt and CompanyThe "bonus" feature tied to book titles includes reading guides, author interviews, excerpts, and/or videos.
- Macmillan GuidesBook and author background information plus discussion questions.
- Penguin Books Reading Group GuidesA wide selection of reading group guides for books published by Penguin and sorted alphabetically according to author.
- Random House GuidesBook and author information plus discussion questions.
- St. Martin's PressSt. Martins' ReadingGroupGold.com Brings you classic favorites and new bestsellers, complete with discussion questions, author Q & A, and more.
- Reading & Discussion Guides from the Utah Humanities CouncilUHC will provide resources, multiple copies of books and a discussion facilitator for UHC members or discussions held in a public space such as a library.
- Generous BooksThis free service offers a way to help book clubs stay connected by e-mailing members reminders of their meetings, announcements of books selected, book reviews of the selections and biographical sketches of the authors.
- Good Books LatelyProvides person-to-person support for book groups and offers downloadable discussion guides.
- Book-Clubs-Resources.comA guide to Book Clubs and Reading Groups with a collection of links and information for readers who want to start their own reading group, participate in one online, or learn more about what a book club is.
- Book MovementSet up a private homepage for planning and communicating with bookclub members, get discussion book suggestions, reading guides, booktrailers and free books.
I NEED MULTIPLE COPIES FOR OUR BOOK CLUB TO USE.
We stock many copies of certain titles for our book clubs. They are called "book club sets".
HOW MANY TITLES CAN WE CHECK OUT FOR OUR CLUB?
Up to 25 titles can be reserved for your club. They can be checked out for 3 weeks and they can usually be renewed.