Zoo Mania is coming to you with new and exotic animals. See the world's largest rabbit breed, a large Iguana Lizard, one of the tallest dog breeds, a small marsupial and a very large bird.
- Millcreek LibraryApril 1, 6:30 p.m.
- Holladay LibraryApril 6, 11:30 a.m.
- Bingham Creek LibraryApril 6, 7:00 p.m.
- Magna LibraryApril 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Herriman LibraryMay 9, 11:00 a.m.
- Tyler LibraryMay 30, 3:00 p.m.
This special Mad Science event introduces children to the principles of air and pressure. Hot air balloons, vortex generators and even a hovercraft will help kids understand the power of air.
- Taylorsville LibraryApril 2, 10:30 a.m.
- Draper LibraryApril 10, 4:00 p.m.
- Bingham Creek LibraryMay 11, 7:00 p.m.
- Smith LibraryMay 16, 11:00 a.m.
- West Valley LibraryMay 18, 7:00 p.m.
- Holladay LibraryMay 26, 7:00 p.m.
Why is Bunny Fru-Fru hopping through the forest? Why is he so mean to the mice? Good thing the Good Fairy is around to teach him a lesson on being nice.
- Magna LibraryMarch 26, 11:00 a.m.
- Millcreek LibraryMarch 26, 6:30 p.m.
- Hunter LibraryMarch 30, 7:00 p.m.
- Herriman LibraryApril 11, 11:00 a.m.
- West Valley LibraryApril 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Bingham Creek LibraryApril 20, 7:00 p.m.
- Holladay LibraryApril 22, 5:00 p.m.
- Tyler LibraryApril 28, 6:30 p.m.
- Sandy LibraryMay 4 & 5, 11:00 a.m.
- Draper LibraryMay 13, 11:15 a.m. & 1:15 p.m.
April is Money Smart Month, so it's the perfect time to join nutrition educators from USU Extension Food $ense and learn about nutritious, delicious and inexpensive meal ideas your family (and budget) will love. Recipes will be demonstrated and sampled.
- Sandy LibraryApril 2, 7:00 p.m.
- Hunter LibraryApril 6, 7:00 p.m.
- Riverton LibraryApril 8, 7:00 p.m.
- Kearns LibraryApril 22, 7:00 p.m.
- Millcreek LibraryApril 23, 7:00 p.m.
- Columbus LibraryApril 28, 7:00 p.m.
- Draper LibraryApril 30, 7:00 p.m.
Adventures, activities and action-packed fun geared just for guys! Join us for a great new theme each month based on books boys love. Check your neighborhood library's calendar to find fun events happening near you. For boys age 7-11.
Join us for lively discussions, activities, friendship and fun! Visit your neighborhood library's calendar for a detailed schedule of book discussions and activities. For girls ages 8–12, accompanied by mom or other caring adult. No younger siblings please.