Join William Smith, retired Army Lt. Colonel and long-time meditator for over 40 years, for this inspiring program. Learn simple meditation techniques that can help you in all aspects of life.
- Draper LibrarySeptember 1, 7:00 p.m.
- West Jordan LibrarySeptember 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Herriman LibrarySeptember 3, 7:00 p.m.
Princess Downyfluff isn't like the other princesses. She likes to climb trees and study bugs. When the kingdom is threatened by a pesky dragon, will the clever princess figure out how to solve the problem?
- Tyler LibraryAugust 19, 10:30 a.m.
- Sandy LibraryAugust 25, 10:30 a.m.
- Sandy LibraryAugust 26, 10:30 a.m.
- Kearns LibraryAugust 27, 10:30 a.m.
Adventures, activities and action-packed fun geared just for guys! Join us for a great new theme each month based on books boys love. Check your neighborhood library's calendar to find fun events happening near you. For boys age 7-11.
Join us for lively discussions, activities, friendship and fun! Visit your neighborhood library's calendar for a detailed schedule of book discussions and activities. For girls ages 8–12, accompanied by mom or other caring adult. No younger siblings please.