A shepherd boy longs for excitement, so he makes some of his own by telling a lie. Presented by Utah Puppet Theater.
- Draper LibrarySeptember 9, 11:15 a.m.
- Draper LibrarySeptember 9, 1:15 p.m.
- Holladay LibrarySeptember 9, 4:30 p.m.
- West Valley LibrarySeptember 14, 7:00 p.m.
- Riverton LibrarySeptember 22, 23 & 24, 10:30 a.m.
- Millcreek LibrarySeptember 29, 10:30 a.m.
- Magna LibrarySeptember 30, 11:00 a.m.
Science is all around us. Girls and boys will have fun exploring the physics of our natural world.
- Sandy LibrarySeptember 10, 4:00 p.m.
- Draper LibrarySeptember 11, 4:00 p.m.
- Herriman LibrarySeptember 19, 11:00 a.m.
- South Jordan LibrarySeptember 21, 6:30 p.m.
- Columbus LibrarySeptember 25, 4:00 p.m.
- West Jordan LibraryNovember 13, 3:00 p.m.
- Riverton LibraryNovember 16, 7:00 p.m.
Kids are always excited to play with Legos and they'll love experiencing the thrills of Ready Race Legos. They'll build, race and crash with imagination, creativity and lots of fun. Presented with Charlotte Mckenzie.
- Millcreek LibrarySeptember 19, 3:00 p.m.
- Taylorsville LibrarySeptember 21, 7:00 p.m.
- West Jordan LibrarySeptember 25, 3:00 p.m.
- Holladay LibrarySeptember 28, 7:00 p.m.
- West Valley LibraryNovember 9, 7:00 p.m.
- Draper LibraryNovember 13, 4:00 p.m.
- Columbus LibraryNovember 16, 7:00 p.m.
See cold-blooded creatures up close, including reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates like snakes, spiders, cockroaches and more.
- Bingham Creek LibrarySeptember 21, 7:00 p.m.
- Whitmore LibrarySeptember 28, 7:00 p.m.
- Draper LibraryOctober 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Sandy LibraryOctober 19, 7:00 p.m.
- Holladay LibraryOctober 23, 3:00 p.m.
- Magna LibraryOctober 26, 7:00 p.m.
- Taylorsville LibraryNovember 2, 7:00 p.m.
- West Jordan LibraryNovember 7, 11:00 a.m.
Adventures, activities and action-packed fun geared just for guys! Join us for a great new theme each month based on books boys love. Check your neighborhood library's calendar to find fun events happening near you. For boys age 7-11.
Join us for lively discussions, activities, friendship and fun! Visit your neighborhood library's calendar for a detailed schedule of book discussions and activities. For girls ages 8–12, accompanied by mom or other caring adult. No younger siblings please.