Help Yourself with Library Elf
Library Elf is a free tool to help customers manage checked out items and track hold requests.
What are the basic benefits of Library Elf?
- Automatic renewals
- Due date reminders
- Hold notifications
- Multiple card tracking
- Convenient 'status' calendar
What does Library Elf do for you?
- Automatically renews checked out items – Exception: items requested by other patrons or items that have already been renewed three times.
- Sends due date reminders before materials are due or overdue – weekly or everyday reminders; up to seven (7) days notice.
- Consolidates information – holds, due dates and items to be picked up – for all family card holders in one email or text message.
- Details account information on one calendar.
What do you need to sign up for Library Elf?
- Email address
- Library Card number
Simplify your transactions and, in some cases, reduce fines by signing up for Library Elf today!
Interested in learning more about Library Elf?
Visit www.libraryelf.com or call Library Customer Service, 801-943-4636.
NOTE: Library Elf is an independent web service purchased for customers by Salt Lake County Library Services. This service is in addition to the notifications you currently receive from the Library. Salt Lake County Library Services is not responsible for missed holds or overdue fees.