Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
10 am - 9 pm
10 am - 6 pm
Calvin S. Smith will be closed for maintenance March 15 until early summer. Holds may be picked up at Columbus or Millcreek branches.
- 18 public PCs w/Internet, MS and Printing.
- WiFi Access.
- Square Feet - 8100.
- One Conference Room with white erase board and holds 8-10 persons comfortably.
- Quiet Study Area (Not enclosed, but multiple tables are available).
- The eyes in the portrait of Calvin S. Smith "follow" patrons and staff as we move about the library.
- Untitled, a triptych by Mark Petersen, is hung behind the Information Desk. The art work is on loan from the County collection.
- Bus routes: 33, 209, 320 and 307 .
- Close to Roosevelt Elementary School (900 E 3300 S); Nibley Park School and Nibley Park.
- Spanish Collection.
Number of Items Owned: 28,500 items
More Upcoming Calvin S. Smith Library Events
- 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Smith Library Join David and Andrew for a talk about Nikola Tesla, electricity, and how Tesla coils work. Watch a demonstration of alternating current using a musical table top Tesla coil. See electricity in a light show of plasma! Attendees will then break into groups and experiment with their own mini Tesla coil kits.Sat, 20 May 2017 20:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J77tFxDEZiNODpLwUhJn6f3MidppE7rja0m%2fW5JfiTLps5rfVLSM4QP
- 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Smith Library Kick off Summer Reading with Mont's Build a Better World Magic Show!Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J4QvKXUQbhJ3TyVPZcdhru2S17TebY3%2fLmZEdHU5bpaVu7kraSFPDVB
For more information, call our Customer Services Department at (801) 943-4636 or register online.Online Room Reservations