1136 East Pioneer Rd (124th South)
Draper, Utah 84020
Draper, Utah 84020
Mon. - Thurs.
10 am - 9 pm
10 am - 9 pm
Fri. - Sat.
10 am - 6 pm
10 am - 6 pm
- 25 Computers with Internet, Microsoft Office and Printing
- One large meeting room (70) and a small conference room (12)
- Square Feet – 20,000
- Located near Draper Park, Draper Senior Center, Draper City Hall and TRAX Station
- Spanish Collection
- Draper Library offers many programs for kids, teens, families and adults as well as excellent reference and reader’s advisory service for customers of all ages.
- Come enjoy our bronze chickens and unique alphabet tile wall
- WiFi access available.
Number of Items Owned: 134,000 items
More Upcoming Draper Library Events
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Draper Meeting Room: Everyone will be moving to the beat in this program full of music and movement. For preschool children ages 3 – 5 with a parent or caregiver.Mon, 24 Apr 2017 16:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J6lgR%2fPCZpNGzTPlXFhgCss5XpqI51HEZgdsTUOnw3YxXcPrr2Wo7nx
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Draper Meeting Room: For families. Have fun making crafts, art projects and other activities as a family. This month we will make a popsicle stick bird feeder.Tue, 25 Apr 2017 01:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J6eMtkfj%2bkm4CcuW2N%2bN1q%2bhU4t81xfjXUwN39YFk3KaE5I6Am8kuE9
- 10:15 AM to 10:45 AM - Draper Meeting Room: Stories, songs, and activities for children ages 2 – 5 with a participating adult. All aboard for FUN! Pick up a free ticket right before the program starts.Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:15:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5nzr2oUigmyRZc15tQWb%2bHiPyu2RFImrX2Cx6PBrf67XyxlSSiMGdG
- 11:15 AM to 11:45 AM - Draper Meeting Room: Stories, songs, and activities for children ages 2 – 5 with a participating adult. All aboard for FUN! Pick up a free ticket right before the program starts.Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:15:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J7evmnLdzblONmm0ea5yc5tlOVhvDMImQyIgSBRT4tezjVErItlR4s6
- 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Draper Conference RoomTue, 25 Apr 2017 18:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J46elih7Nuya1uUg4eD4FXxYwIABmUGkv7JFQGyd60vta4KZpnu2TmK
- 1:15 PM to 1:45 PM - Draper Meeting Room: Stories, songs, and activities for children ages 2 – 5 with a participating adult. All aboard for FUN! Pick up a free ticket right before the program starts.Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:15:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5GESRdE0%2fy%2f9WyqnsdL3%2fkq3eO0wVdz5yGVJbiFAeoAxLHb%2bsNpKPh
- 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Draper Meeting Room: The M-CHAT-R/F is an autism screening tool designed to identify children 16 to 30 months of age who should receive a more thorough assessment for possible early signs of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or developmental delay. For parents and children 16-30 months of age.Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J4rT7p8%2b2mnXbqfttVmkxZOYvZVDcGOl3oWwafjv5j9TaBh7xEJK8ed
- 7:00 PM to 8:45 PM - Draper Meeting Room: Join us for the Draper Library's United We Read book discussion of A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman on Tuesday, April 25 at 7:00 pm in the Draper Library Large Meeting Room. Copies of the book are currently available at the Information Desk. All adults are welcome. Meet Ove. He’s a curmudgeon—the kind of man who points at people he dislikes as if they were burglars caught outside his bedroom window. He has staunch principles, strict routines, and a short fuse. People call him “the bitter neighbor from hell.” But must Ove be bitter just because he doesn’t walk around with a smile plastered to his face all the time?Behind the cranky exterior there is a story and a sadness. So when one November morning a chatty young couple with two chatty young daughters move in next door and accidentally flatten Ove’s mailbox, it is the lead-in to a comical and heartwarming tale of unkempt cats, unexpected friendship, and the ancient art of backing up a U-Haul. All of which will change one cranky old man and a local residents’ association to their very foundations. United We Read SLC, a partnership of Murray Library, Salt Lake City Library and Salt Lake County Library Services, is an initiative for everyone in Salt Lake County to connect by reading the same book and by sharing their experiences with others.Wed, 26 Apr 2017 01:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5thkVfP5sWivOnjmyZ1X5MTQJlxAczM0KVzECadJBlk940SIVc4yTQ
- 10:15 AM to 10:45 AM - Draper Meeting Room: Join us for songs, nursery rhymes and fun times in a storytime made especially for babies up to 2 years with an adult.Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:15:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J73y200DTNa9HIR9yQDZcp7kMtntk8EgXT6JKCqYwaAaMR%2ff%2bSdBatj
- 11:15 AM to 11:45 AM - Draper Meeting Room: Stories, songs, and activities for children ages 2 – 5 with a participating adult. All aboard for FUN! Pick up a free ticket right before the program starts.Wed, 26 Apr 2017 17:15:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5jnEoqw%2fuBgYaiQSLvu9yiNalVtn51k4FgYWFYs10h%2bSlOkpNm53iQ
For more information, call our Customer Services Department at (801) 943-4636 or register online.Online Room Reservations