4834 West 9000 South
West Jordan, Utah 84081
West Jordan, Utah 84081
Mon. - Thurs.
10 am - 9 pm
10 am - 9 pm
Fri. - Sat.
10 am - 6 pm
10 am - 6 pm
- Bingham Creek Library opened on July 11, 1998.
- Located at the corner of 4800 West and 9000 South, this library continues to serve one of the fastest-growing areas of Salt Lake County.
- The 19,000 square foot facility features 21 Internet computers, wireless capabilities and five self-checkout stations for faster service.
- Quiet Study Area (no cell phones or talking allowed!).
- A friendly and knowledgeable staff assists with recommendations in a large collection of books, eBooks, movies, audiobooks (CD and downloadable) and music CDs.
- The library offers many programs for our young patrons, teens, and families as well as excellent reference and reader's advisory service for customers of all ages.
- Join us every Monday evening for Family Night at the Library: puppet shows, movies, game night and more.
- A conference room for up to 8 people is available for small groups. A meeting room with a 42 person capacity is available for public meetings.
Number of Items Owned: 125,000 items
More Upcoming Bingham Creek Library Events
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting RoomSat, 25 Mar 2017 19:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J4SnUZmKCQpjEx02L99tQjm%2fBUbtbZexhll0SYiGJNvXUqwFt6rCVUJ
- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting RoomSat, 25 Mar 2017 20:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J7jBvN0ZUzBnxQHiTudrzpd0qAh6ilBi7Net%2bhzXjUIBJAKpcSzlscq
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: The best leprechaun story ever! The villagers must all cross the bridge to get to the fair. But who lives under the bridge? The little green guy, of course! He causes all kinds of mischief before someone finally figures out how to catch him and extract three magical wishes.Tue, 28 Mar 2017 01:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J42G2XN5XF7MhH4O3pHuhso5Qzlfn3KxIelgGV561Rtu3g3Xu364hgZ
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Nature is everywhere! Nature is the physical world and everything in it (such as plants, animals, flowers, oceans, weather, etc.) that is not made by people. Come learn what sound a Koala makes, why it snows or rains, dig in the sand, and watch seeds grow.Tue, 28 Mar 2017 22:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5zn2xGR%2flRq0jmboeyTnGfJJaG1%2bkeH74TbyVxSe%2bgxE93t2l%2bzB%2bD
- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Learn how to download books to listen while you color, a new added bonus while we are relaxing, coloring and refreshing. Enter for a gift card when you attend.Wed, 29 Mar 2017 00:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5VKxbOp6BmtMw4x4gqgbs43zf2Mr5OEO879mdTMpyNPUaRiL4z6H%2bG
- 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Please join us for an amazing opportunity to give your child a free developmental screening, while they play with toys. People from Help Me Grow Utah will be here to answer questions about healthy development and community resources.Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J7VDRf70876exiJA0g9Km02gmXfk7pRusYvrFUYaiBE1WMulvjeoSFs
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Recommended for Babies –24 months. Join us for fun books, songs, finger-plays and playtime.Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J6L1%2fxQ%2flnJcOVjZn%2ffY%2biInCJDHHR%2feraJV%2b4oJdMGulXP70d2uCcm
- 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Ages 2-5. Join us for stories, songs and fun. Activities are geared for preschool ages 3-5, but everyone is welcome.Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:30:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5PNZYIbvYUL6UDUcFsek2JglfyH%2f5szF8B6WLuOkOJJ%2btJQ%2be4bzLG
- 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: Ages 2-5. Join us for stories, songs and fun. Activities are geared for preschool ages 3-5, but everyone is welcome.Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J4o0QPUE8RCuAOaDX19rfef2X40Djgg7dqfmiOpl6nIm4kC5xsU%2fwla
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Bingham Creek Meeting Room: We're wrapping up Teen Tech month with a Tesla Coil themed program. Come and learn about Nikola Tesla, electricity and how Tesla coils work.Intended for middle and high school aged teens.Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:00:00 GMThttps://calendar.slcolibrary.org/EventDetails.aspx?data=hHr80o3M7J5jroyneT2nZgAgpZM9Coz1IY%2f%2bJtU5bkd4PrsY%2bmS6GUC5dDelfJtY
For more information, call our Customer Services Department at (801) 943-4636 or register online.Online Room Reservations